Dietrich von Hildebrand was the husband of Christendom Restoration Society Board Member, Alice von Hildebrand,
a famed philosopher in her own right.
A Statistical Analysis of the Loss of Vocations in Religious Congregations Following the
it's mission with your Tax-Deductible donation today.
Jack P. Oostveen is educated as a Practical and Scientific Civil Engineer, experienced consultant and research engineer in the field of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. Since 2012 he is Emeritus Assistant Professor in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering of the Delft University of Technology in The Netherlands.
In 1995 he became a member of the International Federation Una Voce.
- Board member from 2001 to 2003 and from 2005 to 2013
- President from 2006 to 2007, during which the Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum was received
- Vice-president from 2005-2006 and from 2007 to 2013
- Was involved in a world wide action pro Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate in 2014
- “Prospectives for Growth: A System Dynamics Study of the Roman Catholic Priest Population of the Netherlands”. Oostveen J.P. and Sweeney D.J.. International Conference of the System Dynamics Society. Seville. Spain. 1986. 1-183;
- Statistical evaluation of the Roman Catholic Church in the Netherlands. Oostveen. J.P. 1997; http://www.ecclesiadei.nl/rkstat/index.html.
And more recently:
- “Vatican II, the intrinsic risks for failures and clarity of the interpretation", http://www.ecclesiadei.nl/docs/clarity.html, Oostveen, J.P., 2015;
- “Risk analysis of Vatican II”. http://www.ecclesiadei.nl/docs/risk_analysis.html. Oostveen. J.P., 2016;
- "Letters to Rome", http://www.ecclesiadei.nl/docs/letters_to_Rome.html, Oostveen, J.P., 2016;
- “Fruits of Vatican II - A Wilful Ignorance of an Ongoing Catastrophe?”, Part 1: Observational Analysis, http://www.ecclesiadei.nl/docs/fruits-of-Vatican_II-part_1.pdf, Oostveen, J.P. and Sonnier D.L., 2017;
- “Fruits of Vatican II – Renewal in Unity and Accordance with the Doctrine or False Interpretations?”, Part 2: Process Analysis, (in development), Oostveen, J.P. and Sonnier D.L., 2018
- "Gender-Bender Liturgy and the Decline of Vocations," Christian Order, Volume 44, Number 12, December 2003.
- “Ecclesiastical Aggiorniamento and Exponential Decay Functions: A Statistical Analysis” with Albert P. Marcello III, 2004.
- “Springtime Decay,” on www.seattlecatholic.com, January 2004.
- “Child Molestation by Homosexuals and Heterosexuals,” Homiletic and Pastoral Review, May 2005, p. 44-54.
- Rightful Aspirations, Goretti Publications, 2007
- "The Priest Shortage, A Manufactured Crisis?," January 2015
- "Jesuits on the Endangered Species List," January 2017